Incorporation and New Business Advisor Services

Kristine A. Cecil, CPA, PC - Prescott CPAIncorporation of a new or developing business is a relatively straight-forward procedure, but one that has long term consequences. Kristine A. Cecil, CPA, PC can guide you through the process of forming your new  Prescott corporation, including the preparation of financial statements and business plans to help secure funding.

The IRS gives corporations a series of tax benefits and advantages that are not available to sole proprietorships and other forms of small business. That's why we recommend business owners seek proper advice as to which type of corporate structure is appropriate for their particular needs.

Business Incorporation Services

New businesses

To save you from unnecessary taxes and limit your liability, we begin by helping select the right structure for your type of business (s-corporation, c-corporation, partnership or Prescott LLC). Included in our incorporation services is a quarterly tax planning service to secure the best possible tax position for the available benefits for your new corporation.

Existing corporations

Are you taking full advantage of all the tax benefits available to your business? Many business clients come to us who have previously formed corporations or LLCs, but are not taking advantage of their built in tax benefits.

Kristine A. Cecil, CPA, PC has saved money for many existing businesses throughout Prescott area and may be of immediate benefit to your bottom line as well. Our first step is to determine whether your current corporate structure is still the proper entity for your business and then implement the tax benefits going forward.

Call for a FREE consultation, or request a consultation online to help you choose the right structure and ensure that you minimize your taxes. Call us at 928-443-8893 and ask for Kris Cecil to discuss your specific needs.

Reach Us

716 N Montezuma Street

Prescott, AZ 86301

Ready to get started? Let's talk.

100% privacy – we will never spam you